Lea Michele has certainly made a name for herself in the fashion world. She has been featured on site after site and in magazine after magazine as a style icon. With looks like the one above, I definitely agree with her new style icon status. I mean, I love everything about this look…it’s simple, yet stylish. However, I absolutely hate the price. Her shoes alone are nearly $1100. That’s not very budget-friendly if you ask me.
Because I admire this look so much, I decided to find it for less. I found her entire outfit for less than $150. That’s tons less than just the price of her shoes. If you like her look as much as I do, click on the images below to shop.
1. Denim jacket – $24.99
2. Black deep-V top – $5.53
3. Black choker – $3.90
4. Aviator sunglasses – $5.90
5. White ripped jeans – $75
6. Studded Mary-Jane pumps – $29.99
Kim K. is rocking one of the newest trends out there…bomber jackets. I absolutely love this trend because it’s casual and comfortable. I love this trend so much that I wanted to find a few jackets for you all. I was able to find 10 jackets under $30 just in time for fall. Click on the images below to shop.
Check out the sales I found for you all this week. There are tons of savings.
1. For 3 days only, shop Express and get $100 off your $250 purchase + take an additional 30% off all clearance for up to 70% off.
2. Shop Nine West now through midnight and get 30% off new arrivals.
3. Shop Banana Republic and get 30% off regular-priced pants and tops.
4. Shop Target and get up to 40% off bedding. Hurry because the sale ends today. Use code FALLHOME at checkout if you are shopping online.
5. Shop Neiman Marcus Last Call’s Friends and Family Event and get an extra 40% off everything with your NM credit card or get an extra 30% off everything with any other form of payment.
6. Shop Asos and get 25% off select items.
7. Shop the Limited now through 9/27/16 and get 50% off full price items + BOGO free on all regular price pants + get an extra 50% off sale items.
8. Shop Carter’s now through 10/3/16 and get 50% off all holiday items + get 25% off of your entire purchase + get 70% off sleep and play items.
9. Today is the last day to get 40% off your purchase. This is an online only sale so use code HAPPY at checkout.
A while back, I posted Anne Hathaway in a pair of budget-friendly Aldo Fronime platform pumps. She wore those pumps several times on the red carpet for different occasions. Her shoes are stylish, versatile and affordable (which is my favorite trait of all). Many celebrities have paid upwards of $800 for pumps similar looking pumps, but Anne Hathaway is a smart shopper because these Aldo Fronime pumps were only $80.
Being that this post is a throwback, the Aldo Fronime are no longer being sold. But I was able to find similar pumps at budget-friendly prices. And just like I said in my original post, these pumps are great for the fall. Click on the images below to shop.
Rihanna certainly loves her fashion. Her style is coveted in just about every corner of the world. I’m guilty of loving her daring sense of fashion too. I wish I could pull off some of her looks. What I don’t covet is the price of her style. The Aquazzura fringe sandals she’s wearing are $785. I don’t know about you, but that price would certainly break my bank.
Because I loved her shoes I searched for them, but at a much lower price. I was able to find 6 pairs that are similar to the Aquazzura fringe sandals that Rihanna’s wearing. Click on the images below to shop.Aquazzura fringe sandals for $785…in case you’re interested.
The look for less.