Everyone knows how I love budget-friendly fashion. And everyone knows that I love to see celebrities in budget-friendly fashion. I mean, they’re setting the example for us regular folks after all. Waaayyy back in 2012 in reported that Rachel Bilson wore a budget-friendly Topshop floral dress. Her look was timeless. It’s been 4 years since she wore this dress and I would still wear it today, next year, and most likely, 5 years from now.
Rachel’s exact dress is no longer for sale. But I found several other adorable floral dresses by Topshop that are just as timeless. If you’re interested, you better hurry because they sell out fast. Click on the images below to shop.
As Halloween grows closer, the mood is definitely being set. When I walk into stores I see an array of costumes for young and old, lots of Halloween candy, and loads of Halloween decor. If that doesn’t get you in the Halloween spirit, then I don’t know what will.
Because it’s that time of year, I thought that this look for less would be especially appropriate. I’ve found two black diamond cat charm necklaces that look nearly identical. You’ll see the difference in the price. Why would anyone pay $220 for a necklace (above) when they could pay $50 for a similar look (below)? Click on the images to shop.
We’re rapidly approaching Halloween, which means that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. And that makes me want to gear up with the holidays. I know, I know…there’s a huge gap between now and Christmas. But with my sales, you’ll be ahead of the Christmas shopping game. Check out some of the deals that I found this week! Happy shopping 🙂
1. Shop Banana Republic, Gap and Old Navy now through 10/18/16 and get 40% off your purchase during their Fall for All event.
2. Shop Target now through Sunday and save up to 25% off fall home items + get an extra 10% off bed, bath and décor.
3. Shop PetSmart and save up to 25% off everything on the site. This is an online only sale.
4. Shop Shutterfly.com now through 10/19/16 and get up to 50% off your purchase with code MORE4U at checkout.
5. Shop Nine West now through 10/18/16 and get 30% off all boots, booties and flats.
6. Shop the Limited now through 10/20/16 and get 50% off your full-price purchase + get $15 off every $50 you spend online + get 30% off the Eva Longoria Collection.
7. Off Fifth Saks Fifth Avenue just marked down tons of new items. Shop now and get up to 75% off your clearance purchase.
8. Shop Express now through midnight and get 40% off everything.
Halloween is a fun time of year. It also happens to be one of my favorite times of year. All the candy, costumes and haunted houses give me a sense of nostalgia…it all takes me back to my childhood. Halloween is also the holiday that sorta kicks off fall. And what better way to get in the Halloween frame of mind than to decorate. But who wants to spend tons of dollars on decorations that you’re not going to get much use out of?
When I want to decorate for Halloween, I head to the nearest Ross Department Store. Those stores are the best for seasonal décor. I’ve found everything from tablecloths to wall art, and all at really low prices. The only downside to Ross is that there’s no online shopping. But that’s okay for people like me who love the thrill of the hunt. Check out some of the deals that I’ve found that will make any home Halloween ready! When compared to Wayfair.com, you’re saving tons.
(And just as a little sidebar, I love their clearance rack too…they always a great selection of career dresses at great prices.)
Halloween wall art at Ross is $7.99, but can cost as much as $58.99 on Wayfair.com
Halloween tablecloths at Ross is $3.99, but costs $58.99 on Wayfair.com
Halloween pillows at Ross is $8.99, but can cost as much as $73.99 on Wayfair.com
Halloween lighted pumpkins at Ross range from $3.99 – $11.99, but costs $169.00 at Wayfair.com
Halloween hand towels at Ross are $4.99, but cost $19.99 on Wayfair.com
Halloween glasses at Ross are $7.99, but costs $19.99 on Wayfair.com
Halloween floor mats at Ross are $5.99, but can cost as much as $143.74 on Wayfair.com
Halloween skeleton hand at Ross is $7.99, but can cost as much as $50.90 on Wayfair.com
Halloween skull and cat at Ross is $.99, but can cost as much as $50.90 on Wayfair.com
Halloween candle holders at Ross is $7.99, but can cost as much as $87.02 on Wayfair.com
It’s Columbus Day everyone. This holiday takes me back to my childhood when we would recite the following rhyme to help us remember the year Columbus set sail for America: In fourteen hundred ninety two, Columbus sailed the ocean blue. Nowadays I know exactly when Columbus set sail because I see sales all around me! I have found tons of sales for you all. And if you’re like me, you’re already getting a jumpstart on the holidays…or just trying to get a little something for yourself. Happy shopping!!
1. Old Navy is right in the middle of their Fall for All Event. Shop now and get up to 50% off your purchase storewide + get an extra 10% off everything when you shop online with code ENJOY at checkout.
2. Carter’s is having a sale today only. Shop now and get 50% off everything + get an extra 20% off your $40 purchase.
3. If you’re in the market for a dressier look this year, today is the last day to shop Jones New York and get $25 off $100, $50 off $200 or $75 off $300. Use code NYFALL at checkout if you are shopping online.
4. Shop the Gap and get 40% off your purchase, including sale items. Use code CRISP at checkout if you are shopping online.
5. Shop Solstice and get an additional 25% off all sale items.
6. Today is the last day to shop Lids and get an extra 30% off all clearance.
7. Today is the last day to shop Neiman Marcus Last Call and get an extra 30% off everything + get an extra 10% off online with code COLUMBUS at checkout.
8. Shop Target save $5 on Halloween costumes and décor when you spend $25, or spend $40 and save $10.
9. Enjoy $20 on Shutterfly.com for free with code 1STGIFT at checkout.
10. Shop Steve Madden and BOGO 50% everything + get free shipping. Hurry because the sale ends today.
11. Today is the last day to shop Nine West and save up to $40 on your order.
12. Today is the only day to shop the Eva Longoria Collection and get 40% off your purchase.